IBRATSA can assist you with Bio-monitoring and Hygiene Inspections of your food handling surfaces whereby your food preparation facility and final products can be screened on a regular basis. Hotel, Restaurant and food processing plant environmental hygiene is an essential part of food production and it forms part of HACCP.
1. Our Bio-monitoring and Hygiene Services include:
- Food handling surface inspections
- Bio-testing of Food preparation Surface swabs
- Bio-testing of Food Handler hand swabs
- Hygiene reports and quality index
2. HACCP Implementation
We can help you implement HACCP whatever aspect of food production you specialize in through this 4-step process:
Step 1: We will provide background Training to HACCP.
Step 2: Identify and assess hazards associated with the food product.
Step 3: Determine critical control points to regulate the identified hazards.
Step 4: Establish a system to monitor the critical control points.
A customized HACCP package with IBRATSA will include only the products and services you need – cutting the cost of unnecessary services and helping you to put the right controls in place as efficiently as possible.
What are the benefits of HACCP Implementation?
- Effectively reduces or eliminates the food safety hazard across the whole supply chain, that can potentially jeopardize the business.
- Shows your organization’s commitment to food safety.
- Gives producers, stakeholders and suppliers confidence in your controls.